Smoked Venison Tenderloin Served Cold
- Venison Tenderloin
- Black pepper
- olive oil
- Start out with a clean venison tenderloin, be sure to remove any blood or silver skin.
- Remove from fridge and let sit at room temperature for 30 min.
- Rub tenderloin with a little oil and roll in cracked black pepper, make sure the whole tenderloin is covered in pepper. It may seem like allot but the smoke will help mild down the pepper and it is going to be sliced very thin.
- Smoke at 225-275 F until internal temp gets to 145 F. I like to use cherry or apple wood for this recipe. Because this is served cold I also like to get it closer to medium well.
- When you get to 145 F internal temp remove from smoker and let rest for 10-15 min before putting into fridge.
- Remove from fridge after it has had time to get cold in the center and slice thin about 1/8 inch slices. You can serve as is or I like to serve on a cracker with cream cheese and a candied jalapeno.
Custom made 550 paracord survival bracelets for sale. These are hand made by me using quality made in the USA 550 mil spec type lll 7 strand paracord. I use a 5/8 plastic buckle with an integrated whistle. These are great for boaters, kayaks and kayak fishing, hunters, hikers, military, bushcraft and just about anyone who loves the outdoors. They are available in black, orange, green camo, desert camo, red black camo, white, white camo, pink camo, yellow. If you would like custom colors or size please contact me. The paracord bracelets come in 3 sizes 7 1/2 (Average Women’s Size), 8 1/2 (Average Men’s Size), and 9 inches .
$8.99 plus shipping $2.00 for the first bracelet, each additional bracelet will be $1.00 to the same address.
Lets take a look at one of my favorite knifes, the Becker Campanion BK2 Quick Facts on the Becker BK2 Weight 1 pound blade length 5 1/4 inches blade width 1/4 inch overall knife length 10 1/2 inches flat grind drop point blade edge … Continue reading
The Bear Grylls ultimate survival knife is designed to help you survive almost any environment. It comes packed with a military grade nylon sheath, durable stainless steel blade, a rugged serrated half edge blade, fire starting tool, whistle, diamond … Continue reading